Docplexus is the leading medical professional network with more than 2,00,000 of Indian Doctors as members. With Docplexus, Doctors can quickly connect with any Indian Doctor to securely collaborate on patient treatment or identify the appropriate expert for patient referrals, publish and read interesting Articles, find new career opportunities and expand their practice.
All Allopathic Doctors registered with Medical Council of India and Dentists registered with Dental council of India are eligible to become a member at Docplexus. However the final authority to discard any membership stays with Docplexus.
Visit www.docplexus.in or download our free app from Android Play Store. You will need to complete our quick registration process and create a secure login.
Docplexus is free. All we require is that you create a secure login.
Your email address serves as your username to securely login to Docplexus. Your email address is not displayed on your profile.
No, we do not sell, rent or share your information with any third parties.
1. In case your transaction is declined/Cancelled we request you to reach us at 9850036954 from 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM IST on all working days or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If the amount is debited from your account and the transaction is declined/cancelled, please contact your bank immediately
3. We do not save Card Information, CVV, or Net Banking Information of any of our customers, if you get calls asking you such information, we request you not to provide the information in any form and contact us immediately at 9850036954
4. Refund of payments depends on Type of event/conference and organizing committee, if in case the organizing committee agrees to refund the amount docplexus.in shall deduct 2% payment Gateway Charges and additional 5% of total amount towards the service.
5. If you wish to apply for refund please write to us at email@example.com
To unsubscribe, send an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also modify your Email settings to receive mails specific to your Therapeutic areas of interest via Email Settings tab available in the drop down box of profile photo at the top right bar.
Doctors practicing abroad but qualified under Medical Council of India are eligible to become member.
These emails include Newsletters, Colleague invitations sent from other members of the network to join Docplexus or Notifications of the recent posts.